Horsham Food Control Committee – Notice - Registering for butter and margarine.
Consumers are required to register at once for supplies of Butter and Margarine.
The original Household Sugar Card should be taken to the Retailer for stamping for this purpose, and Consumers will be restricted to one Retailer. On no account may the individual sugar sards be used for this purpose.
Retailers of Farm or Dairy Butter are required to Register by letter with the Food Office, Town Hall, forthwith.

[22nd January 1918]

Printer: Price & Co., Horsham

married men affairs cheaters caught link
medicine abortion abortion stories order the abortion pill online

More Information