1999.706

Description

Description of Church of St Nicholas, Itchingfield.
"The Probable date of the original Church in 1125, the only part of which is now left standing is the North Wall, with its three large and one small Norman lancet windows.
The building was restored in 1865 during the Incumbency of the Revd. J.H. Milne. The north wall and outside buttresses were untouched , the South wall was pulled down and the aisle added the direction of Sir Gilbert Scott. The aisle is built of stone from St Leonard's Forest. The roof is Horsham Stone
etc., etc.. . . "

And the Priest’s House.
"This interesting building standing on what was once the southern border of the Churchyard is evidently of two periods. Leaving out of count the brickwork restoration at the beginning of the 19th century and certain alterations in 1912 the Eastern portion was probably built in the latter part of he 15th century; while the Western portion is an addition of the beginning of the 17th century.
Etc., etc. . . "

List of Rectors of Itchingfield from 1270 to 1871

[1916]

See 'More information' for full trasncript

what does the abortion pill do ru486 cost taking the abortion pill
what does the abortion pill do ru486 cost taking the abortion pill

More Information